Ref.ª 48/2022 - 1 (one) Administrative Project Manager (M/F)
Negotiable - The remuneration to be offered to the successful candidate will depend on qualifications and experience.
Iscte-Instituto Universitário de Lisboa opens an international call for recruiting an Administrative Project Manager, under a work contract non-fixed term under the Portuguese labor Law in the scope of the project “InCITIES – TRAILBLAZING INCLUSIVE; SUSTAINABLE AND RESILIENT CITIES” funded by the by European Commission under the Horizon Europe programme Grant Agreement 101071330.
Work contract non fixed term under the Portuguese Labour Law; The contract has the duration of 36 months.
- • Assist the project management team by providing administrative and technical support to reach the objectives of the project
- Contribute to the preparation of proposals established in the project;
- Accountable for the delivery of the assigned activities;
- Act as project’s focal point for the consortium activities, other entities and funding agencies;
- Initiate, monitor and report on progress of the project;
- Draft of the meeting minutes, timesheets and the project deliverable reports;
- Contribute to the preparation of workshops and scientific meetings/conferences;
- Presentation of the generated knowledge to the wider public and disseminate the scientific achievements. This includes the maintenance of a well-organized report on the activities and information of the members of the project InCITIES, webpage with up-to-date information on publications, and highlights presented in formats accessible to a broader audience.
- • Bachelor´s degree or equivalent;
- • Fluent in spoken and written English;
- • English reporting experience;
- • Experience in European Projects, in particular with a strong background in EU project coordination, administrative and financial management and in-depth knowledge of the of higher education institutions’ environment;
- • Knowledge of budget reporting and management;
- • Advanced knowledge of Excel from the user's perspective;
- • Ability to work in team, strong soft skills and an innovative mind oriented towards problem solving;
- • Experience working with online management platforms, in particular with European Funding reporting IT platforms;
- • Strong planning, organisational and communication skills are essential
- At least a Master’s degree or equivalent